Cookies are little text files that your web browser saves to your computer’s hard disc when you visit a website. They allow information collected on one web page to be saved until it is needed on another, letting a website to give you with a personalised experience while also providing the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it may be improved.
Some cookies are set to expire after a certain amount of time, such as one day or until your browser is closed. Others are indestructible.
You should be able to delete any that you want using your web browser. It should also enable you to block or restrict their use.
Cookies are used on this website. They are put by software that runs on our servers as well as software that runs on the servers of third-party vendors whose services we employ.
When you first visit our website, we will ask if you agree to us using cookies. We will not use them for your visit if you refuse to accept them, save to note that you have not accepted to their use for any other purpose.
- to keep track of how you interact with our website
- to keep track of whether you’ve viewed specific messages on our website
in order to keep you logged in to our website
- to keep track of your responses to surveys and quizzes while they’re being completed on our site
- during a live chat with our support team, you can record the conversation thread.
Personal identifiers gleaned from your browsing
Requests for web pages and other content on our website made by your web browser to our servers are recorded.
We keep track of the software you’re using to view our site, as well as the sort of computer or device you’re using and the screen resolution.
We use this data in aggregate to determine the popularity of our website’s webpages and how well we provide content to you.
Even if you are not signed in to our website, the data could be used to identify you individually if paired with other information we have about you from past visits.
When you visit our website, a cookie is placed on your computer so that we might give you an advertisement for our products or services when you visit another website.
Children’s use of the site
- We do not sell or give anything or services to children, and we do not market to them.
- If you are under the age of 18, you may only use our website with the permission of a parent or adult.
- We collect information on all users and visitors to these sections, regardless of their age, and we expect that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such young users and visitors will inevitably visit other portions of the site, where they will be subjected to whatever on-site marketing they come across.
Encryption of data
To verify our identity to your browser and protect any data you provide us, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates.
If you look for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar whenever information is exchanged between us, you may be sure it was done using SSL.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Furthermore, different browsers offer different methods for blocking and deleting website cookies. You can use your browser’s options to block or delete cookies. Visit wikipedia.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about managing and deleting cookies.